Sunday, March 10, 2013

Aspen Tree Mixed Media Canvas

I've had a few requests to make a tutorial on how I did my DIL's canvas. I happened to have the house to myself ALL day yesterday! What a treat and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than arting =0)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


May said...

Fabulous tutorial I watched over at utube!!... Your canvas is amazing!! Thank you for sharing.. I'm your newest follower... Hugs May x x x

kren said...

Hi, Dana. Can't wait to see all your lovely projects. I'm a new follower from Outlawz.

Catherine Childs Morrison said...

Dana, you are simply a fireball of talent! I found you on Youtube entirely by accident and what a happy accident it was. I have followed and subscribed in every way possible. I want to see EVERYTHING you create. Wow!

EFKaplan said...

Same here. The canvas is wonderful. Thanks for posting how you did it.