Sunday, March 24, 2013

Making the jump to BlogLovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Howdy everyone!!! Nothing in particular to share. Just jumping through the hoops to claim my blog for Bloglovin'. Actually a very simple process. I have been hearing rumors that we will be losing our readers and our follow features through blogger aka google. You can read about it here: But as I interpret that article they are only removing the friends connect gadget for NON blogger sites. 
They will be replacing it with a google + follower gadget but not all in my google circles are bloggers and to respect their privacy I'm not sure I will be taking that route. Time will tell.
In the meantime I am going to go ahead and add bloglovin'.
I hope some of you will chose to follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking on the icon in the sidebar. 
I have imported all of the blogs I follow into Bloglovin'. It was a very painless import process and if you act soon (I think before July) they will be able to import all of the blogs you currently follow into their reader. 
I look forward to keeping up with everyones blogs as always. I just hope you understand that I don't get the chance to comment as much as I once did. 
Thanks for dropping by!!



Patti J said...

Hi Dana, not sure what I'll do...but I signed up here to follow you via email :) Don't want to lose your posts... hope you are well! Feel free to subscribe to my blog via email, as well.

Jamie Lynn said...

Love the Zine, beautiful TY