Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ticket Swap

I recently traded tickets with my good friend Darcy W and let's just say I found mine to be a bit of a challenge. I remember how hard I thought ATC's were at first and this takes that space limitation to a whole new level! BUT in the end I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!  
The tickets themselves were created without the use of a die. If you missed that video you can see it here
I created the tickets above by embossing with clear to get that resist effect and then inking with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in assorted colors. I also added some collaged and punched butterflies. I LOVE my ART stamp which I recently purchased from Paula aka JournalArtista. I am so happy I was able to snag that one when she was clearing some of her stash!!!
But my favorite ticket strip that I have done so far is this one:
Birds with crowns?? Seriously doesn't get any cuter... lol! This strip was cut from some homemade papers and the little birds were collaged, then painted over. 
And take a gander at these beauties I received from Darcy!!!
Love, love, LOVE!!!!
I think I will be making a lot of these tickets in the future for adding to art, cards, tags... anything! 



Patti J said...

Beautiful, Dana! Love them both :)

Frea said...

Wow Dana, that looks great! Will have to have a look at that video! How have you been? Sure hope you're well. It's been a while, I am just too busy for blogging! I do pop round now and again though, just can't find the time to comment.....have a great Sunday, hugs Frea

shannon said...

Really love them Dana, your so creative I am so glad that I found you on You Tube doing video tutorial's about art. I have learned allot from you and your friendly as well, so I just wanted to tell you that you inspire me in so may ways, Thanks for being sooo creative and sparking my imagination!!
Shannon W.