Tuesday, June 11, 2013


I have turned into one lazy blogger! I am constantly sketching and painting but I rarely take the time anymore to photograph, edit, etc.  so I can post. I created this little guy recently in my homemade journal which is partly sketch paper and partly watercolor paper. 
He was painted with watercolors and then I added some ink details. I used my rapidograph sketch pen filled with sepia acrylic ink. Lot's of fun but still needs a lot of work on the background. 


NickelNook said...

He's so cute, Dana! Can toads be cute? You did a lovely job with him!...Nancy :o)

Frea Konings said...

He looks smashing! Brilliant job! Hugs Frea

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Hi Dana,
It's been awhile. Just thought I'd pop over and see what you've been up to!! LOVE this little toad--so cute. I plan to get back to blogging once school is out.
Sarah ☺