Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm not sad, REALLY!!

My hubs freaks out every time he sees me doing a sad face. Which is a pretty good thing I guess, that he actually cares! This is from my art journal (aka "my big girl coloring book").  Just plain old cardstock 8.5"x 5.5"
I just wanted to play with the drippy eyes thing. 
Products used:
Prismacolor pencils
Pitt Pens 

Thanks for taking a look. It sure felt good to be back in my art room =0)
Don't forget to check out Soul Food! Still plenty of time to get in on the fun. 


Hugs~
Photobucket

10 comments:

prairiethistle said...

She's beautiful!. But, all your girls are beautiful. :-)

froebelsternchen Susi said...

wonderful face! amazing Dana!

DarcieGlam said...

Gorgeous, Dana!

Robin said...

She is very pretty even if she is said. Or they might be thoughtful or happy tears.

Johnna Moore said...

She is great Dana! And way to rock Brad Pitt pens :)

Anne Fenton said...

Dana you never cease to amaze me .. you have turned into an amazing artist .... I love your work... your friend Anne

Maxine D said...

Wow - what a wonderful image Dana.
Blessings
Maxine

Frea Konings said...

Really Dana, you're so talented! This is absolutely brilliant, she looks so life like!! Stunning! Hugs Frea

Trina said...

Lovely! I like those colors in her hair.

mandiii20 said...

Wow Dana! Stunning!! ♥