Friday, December 6, 2013

A Little Fashion Anyone?

So if you saw my post yesterday you saw the background I had ideas for. If you missed it here it is again:
I know everyone will see something different and that is totally awesome! What I saw right away is the curve of a woman's hip thrust out in a model type pose. Here's what came of it:
Dang! I wish I had a photo of the sketch to share so you can see how all of those bubbles helped me with the placement of her arms and that bubble or bauble (have no idea what it is...lol) in her hand. 
Thanks for stopping by! Two posts in two days? That doesn't happen very often anymore ;P
Products used:
DecoArt Americana Paints
Caran D'Ache Neo II's
Prismacolor pencils
Signo White pen 

Hugs~
Photobucket

3 comments:

Maxine D said...

Beautiful Dana - You saw a skirt where I saw the ghost :-).
Blessings
Maxine

sweetpea1030 said...

I saw the same thing, except the sleeves were puffy. Maybe there's hope for me yet...
Great job, and thanks for sharing, Dana.

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

Little Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors. .it Absolutely Gorgeous very nice crafty work,, Dana i love if you visit my website and sign my guestbook it in bottom left of my webpage, thank you merry christmas to all,,.