Monday, December 2, 2013

Still Practicing

No where near where I want to be but also no where near where I was a few years ago. So that ol' practice, practice, practice actually works? 


Here's a few close ups of some of the yummier bits:


And one final close up of the face:

Still not over my turquoise phase! It is my "go to" happy color for the time being so I make no apologies.
Products used:
Daler Rowney Hardbound Sketchbook
Assorted scrapbooking papers for collage
Decou-page by DecoArts
Americana paints by DecoArts (two that I having the most fun with at the moment in Desert Turquoise and Sea Aqua)
Prismacolor Premiere pencils
Rapidograph pen 

I think that is about all. We are getting soooo close for Soul Food to start! I hope to see you there!!


Hugs~
Photobucket

4 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

amazing face Dana!
I am so excited -- yeaah! SOUL FOOD..can't await the start!


yes.. I think the normal size is 1/4 talent- next 1/4 techique and the other half is PRACTISE PRACTICE PRACTISE...
you are so right!

SiskiyouSue said...

Yummy is a good word for your gorgeous colors. Love the interesting techniques and textures.

Maxine D said...

Dana this is lovely - the colours are fabulous as is the texture you have given her. Love the expression on her face.
Blessings
Maxine

Lorraine said...

like the softness of your faces