Sunday, January 5, 2014

Finished or not?

I hate when I can't decide if a piece is done or not. On one hand I am satisfied with the way this turned and on the other I think it might need something. So I will let it sit for a few days, maybe even weeks until it comes to me. 
12x12 
I've been playing with the idea of working more digital stuff into my pieces so maybe I will try that. 
Products used:
and one of my very favorite new products,
DecoArt Glass Paint Marker. You can see how bright white it is and it doesn't slip and skip like some of them do on slick surfaces (like gel mediums).

Thanks for looking and hope you are having a wonderful 2014!
 And don't forget, you still have plenty of time to join in the fun at Soul Food! The amount of participation and encouragement among the students is truly spectacular! 

Hugs~
Photobucket

3 comments:

prairiethistle said...

She's gorgeous Dana!!! Last night we were all saying you should submit some of your work to Stampinton.

Bridget said...

Dana she is wonderful

Maxine D said...

Oh Dana this is fabulous - love the way you have painted her face, and the eyes in particular.
Blessings
Maxine