Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Soul Food Gelli Plate Fun

How is your 2014 coming along? I have to admit, I got a little overwhelmed for a bit.  So many fun projects out there to get involved in. I was finding myself a little stressed trying to figure out how to fit it all in and then I had a "DUH" moment. It was time to evaluate what was a good fit for me and what wasn't.  
One thing that is a perfect fit for me is Soul Food! Not only are the lessons amazing but the community is supportive and encouraging. After getting all of my ducks in a row over the weekend I was finally able to sit down and dig in! 
This was my take on Mystele's first lesson:

Soooo much fun!!! My grandson even got in on the act!
Thanks for looking! 



Holly Young said...

Really pretty!

Maxine D said...

Fabulous result from what looks like great and messy fun!!