Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mixed Media Post Cards

 I've had this stack of post card size (6"x4") index cards sitting on my desk for months now.  I was invited to be part of a Google+ group called The ICWIC Crew which stands for Index Card When I Can as opposed to Index Card A Day.  I was never an index card maker and stick mostly to art journals BUT this is a great chance to start creating some art to send friends. Who doesn't want to receive some DLP fodder? So I got my first two done today (and yes, they are already addressed and ready to drop in the mail tomorrow! YAY!!)
 So this challenge is for myself. I'm thinking two a week isn't unreasonable until I get a few other things out of the way and then I should be able to do more. 
I filmed the first one. If you want to watch you can see it here
So here's #1
and here's #2
Thanks for swinging by! 

Hugs~
Photobucket

6 comments:

Maxine D said...

Beautiful!!! Love them both, but the daisy one is my favourite.
Blessings
Maxine

froebelsternchen Susi said...

both pieces are AMAZING Dana!

Simply Shaz said...

These are just FAB
Shaz x

Debbie said...

Just found your site and video. It's beautiful !Thank you for sharing it helps me learn how to make art .

pam thorburn said...

Oh WOW! these are just plain stunning!!

Becky said...

wow, what gorgeous colors and coloring!