Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Bird on My Shoulder

Remember that WIP I started about a month ago? If you didn't see you can check it out here and more progress on it here.
I had put her away for a while and then had a few days and nights of mad artistic energy. It doesn't hit as often as I would like but I have learned to take advantage of it when it does! So here's what she looks like today:
And some close ups of some of my fav bits:



That "lace" sure was fun to doodle but then again I love fiddly work. 

Some of the products used:
Spray inks created with Daler Rowney FW Acrylic Inks
Black Copic Marker
A Sharpie Water Based White Paint Marker (I like the fine and extra fine points)

As always, thanks for stopping by and here's hoping you find some happy art making time =0)

Hugs~
Photobucket

5 comments:

Becky said...

OH Dana, this is just awesome. I could sit and stare at this and see something new every time. Fabulous design, fabulous colors.

Harriet Hensley said...

You are so very talented ..... she is fabulous creation.....

Maxine D said...

Love this Dana - it looks as though they are having a conversation.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol B. said...

She's beautiful!!! Love everything, the background, bird, girl, but especially the lace. LOVE the lace.

Penny Odell said...

Very artistic and beautiful Dana!!! Love it.