Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Mixed Media Post Card #3

I've not gotten a lot done artistically the last few weeks but pulled an all nighter (almost) last night. Art sure helps to calm my mind or in this case deal with physical ailments that just keep me from falling asleep.  I pulled out one of the Post Card sized index cards I had collaged with leftover pieces of scrapbook designer papers and came up with this:
For you young un's that is a quote from the 70's show Kojak. 

Products used:

Thanks for looking =0)


Hugs~
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Awww He's a hoot! :)

Maxine D said...

Cute card Dana - love the colours and the way you have used the black and white in the background borders
and wings.
Do hope you can feel better soon and sleep.
Blessings
Maxine

Harriet Hensley said...

absolutely love it.....

Becky said...

wow, this is awesome & so creative.

Jamie Lynn said...

such a little cutie!

LoL @Sheri

ditto - MaxineD & Harriet & Becky

a pretty smart bunch of commenters if ya ask me. . . even if ya don't ask it's still true

xoxo