Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Stamp Released

Hi all! It's been ages since I've had anything to release for Whimsy Stamps. Denise is such a wonderful owner to work with. Have you SEEN some of the amazing talented artists over there? Be sure to check out all of the new releases today.
I do have a new stamp released today as well. I have such a soft spot for butterflies that only magnified when my daughter was little. So here's my colored version of my stamp called Stippled Butterfly  

I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. In hindsight I wished I had used my Copics so the stippling was a little more evident but regardless it was a lot of fun to color. I added back in the white dots with a Sakura white Gelly pen.  I love the super fine tip on those pens!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a fantastic weekend =0)
Hugs~
Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather Santos said...

Dana this is breathtaking! I love it!!!

Annette McCarty said...

Dana! Another home run! This butterfly is so beautiful. You constantly amaze me with your talent and "you-ness". Blesss you and love you.

Annette McCarty said...

Dana! Another home run! This butterfly is so beautiful. You constantly amaze me with your talent and "you-ness". Blesss you and love you.

ThePurplePlace said...

Way to go! Congratulations! I guess I must be way out of the loop as I was NOT away you had any digi stamps released, but I am NOT at all surprised, knowing your amazing talent!

:)

Maxine D said...

Wonderful image and it is beautifully coloured - well done Dana :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Rachel said...

Beautiful Dana :-)