Thursday, March 20, 2014

Poppies

If you can't get the real thing, I might as well draw some!!
More playtime in my itty bitty journal (3.5 x 5") and still loving it!
I used my Koi travel watercolor set. I have the 24 color set. This little set always shocks me at how vibrant and transparent the pigments are. Granted, not the same as professional quality watercolors, but then again, it is a $5.99 journal ;) 
Also used my Prismacolor pencils, a black and white waterbased Sharpie Paint Pens. 

Hugs~
Photobucket

3 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Amazing! I love how they are all so perfectly arranged on this spread !
Happy weekend Dana!

Maxine D said...

On Dana these are stunning - love the way you have made the most of what you had to hand and created a beautiful page.
Blessings
Maxine

prairiethistle said...

Beautiful Poppies. You always do an amazing job. Can't wait until it warms enough to have flowers.