Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mermie Journal Page

Working in a journal that isn't actually watercolor paper but it held up on this one pretty well.  

This is a 6x8" journal done mostly with watercolors with some Prismacolor pencils added for details. 
I might still add more details like plants or barnacles, etc. I haven't decided whether I am going to do words on this spread or not. But for me that's part of the fun of a journal. I always have pages that can be worked on when I just have a few minutes to color or doodle. 
Thanks for stopping by =0)


Patti J said...

Dana, you amaze me more with every creation! Keep up the good work, girl! Enjoy our beautiful Missouri sunshine today!

Maxine D said...

This is beautiful Dana - love the whimsy in your work :-)

Margik said...

A gorgeous page. I love your technique.

Trina said...

She is absolutely lovely!! I love those colors in her hair and her eyebrows!

Penny Odell said...

WOW amazing Dana!!! I love coming to your blog and looking at your gorgeous works of art.

Alice Wonder said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Awards.You can read more about it on my blog:

Vickie Y said...

Wow! What a beautiful creation! (I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum!!) I love your creative work! I hope to visit often!