Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sketchbook sneak

Geesh, where has April gone? We've been keeping really busy with just life in general and even more so with spring time yard work. I still try to squeeze in some art time but busy times usually mean just sketching but I did get one journal page done. 
First up was done for a challenge with a group of friends using a common list of prompts:
Totally different for me, but I guess that is the true meaning of a challenge. To challenge ourselves and push our boundaries. Was a lot of fun, I must admit!
The rest are all from my sketchbook. A few sketches and a few watercolors:

I've been sketching with blue polymer leads in my mechanical pencil for awhile now and I really love it! 
Well, that's all I have for now. As always, thanks for coming by =0)


Margik said...

Really I enjoy watching your paintings and drawings. I love it.

Maxine D said...

Love your sketches Dana, and the journal page looks as though it really was a challenge, it is so 'different' to your usual style.

Lauren said...

Your little piece of blogland is adorable, a lovely find <3