Monday, June 23, 2014

A Beeswax Mixed Media Tag

I've had the bug to do encaustics for quite awhile now, but having a grandson living with us who had a trach always makes me very cautious about fumes. Well that, and the cost of a whole new line of art supplies. This was an easy approach to give it a try, and I have to admit, this was a lot of fun. 

And I filmed the process if you want to take a look!



aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation and lovely colours used...goodnight from Australia...♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Becky said...

wow Dana, you create some fabulous things. Great tag.

Guadalupe Brizuela Cabal said...

Love this project Dana! and thanks for sharing the process too ♥

Chai Dackermann said...

Awesome Dana, I love it!! I have some of this wax and it looks like a ton of fun, humm how much trouble can I get into? Lol

Glenda Hoagland said...

Dana, this was awesome. Love your process and the collage tag is so colorful. Thanks so much for sharing.

Linda said...

Thanks for posting the link Dana. It is nice to see all of the pictures.
Really a wonderful tag.

aussie aNNie said...

Dana, I forgot to join your blog so have done so now...aNNie xxx

The Journey is the Start