Friday, June 27, 2014

Current WIP

I created this background last night and I wish you could see all the layers and textures.  This is one of those that's going to be hard to paint a face or flowers on! I have so many favorite little pieces of real estate it will be hard to cover them up. BUT if I've learned one thing it's that I can't be too precious with it or the next stages just don't turn out well. 

Lot's of scratching into wet paint to reveal the layers underneath, that was a lot of fun! 
Thanks for swinging by and I hope to add some more to soon! 



aussie aNNie said...

Looks fab so far, can't wait to see the next step...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Kenzie said...

Beautiful! I love all the layers and depth. I can't wait to see what else you do with it!! xx

Kenzie Covered in Paint

Maxine D said...

Hmmm - this is fascinating - I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
p.s. I think I would be intimidated by it!! :-)

Karen Rankin said...

I love the colours and texture you have achieved, would look great as wall art:)
I'm a new follower via The Outlawz Follow Me Forum

Seth said...

Gorgeous colors Dana. And I do love those scratches!