Friday, August 29, 2014

New (ish) Workshop Available

I am thrilled to announce that my lesson from Soul Food 2013 is available as a stand alone workshop!!! Soul Food 2013 is closed but stay tuned for exciting news soon.
I am thrilled to be a part of iCreateFlix and you can see my workshop here.
Here's a peek at what we (yes, you and I together!!) will be making:
 I try very hard to show it how it is, mistakes and all. After all, it's actually the mistakes that teach me and stretch me the most as an artist. 
And a very special thanks to all of you that have supported me, guided me, mentored me or just visited over the years.
( ^◡^)っ✂❤



Jamie Lynn said...

I love her !!!

thanks for sharing a part of yourself with me


Maxine D said...

Oh - she looks fabulous Dana!!

Ann said...

Looks beautiful Dana; I always love seeing all your creations. When I get caught up on my current projects, I'll sign up for your workshop! Be Well. Ann :0)