Friday, August 1, 2014

Vacay and Florals

We've been away on vacay and had a great time visiting my mom. So lucky that she lives in Florida and we got to stay for two weeks! Only downside is that she has very intermittent Wi-Fi, but the upside of that is that I took an online vacay too. Missed you all, btw =0)
Here's a few my fav shots of the whole vacation:



Such gorgeous sunsets!!! 
So this was my first play with my paints since getting home:
Nice to do florals again. Not sure it's done but for today I think it is =0)
Thanks for swinging by and Happy Arting <3


Hugs~
Photobucket

3 comments:

Maxine D said...

Wonderful photographs!! Looks as though you have had a wonderful break. Love your flowers
Blessings
Maxine

Roz Willoughby said...

Love the photos and your flowers are gorgeous.

mandiii20 said...

Gorgeous photos Dana!! That sunset, wow!
Painting is fantastic as usual ;-) xxx