Sunday, October 12, 2014


I've been working with my watercolors again. I can never seem to stay fixed on one style or medium and I actually love that. I never get bored. 
I've sung the praises many times before about my love for the ning Paint My Photo. It is a place where photographers and artists come together. Photographers post their amazing photo's and artists are free to use them as reference for paintings. Here is my most recent painting from the photo taken by Luciole (I'm not sure if that link will work if you aren't a member).
Sunset on the water is one of my favorite times and places ever. And it's no secret how much I adore intense color, lol! Thanks so much to Luciole for taking such a gorgeous photo!!



froebelsternchen Susi said...


I liked it on FB and I love it here again!

Becky said...

wow Dana, this is awesome!

Carol B. said...

Beautiful! I love the sun reflecting on the water.

Maxine D said...

What a stunning painting Dana - it is breathtaking.
Maxine said...

I love this painting Dana -- such wonderful intense colors, and lovely rendition!

Roz Willoughby said...

Fantastic Dana.
I joined the site as well...such a good idea.