Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gloomy Day calls for Bright ART!!

It's gray and gloomy outside today but not in my journal!!


I don't normally like anything 3D in my journal but I couldn't help but add this leftover flower to her dress. 



And check out the paper for the dress! My 5 yr. old grandson made that with watercolors and salt! Pretty cool, huh?
And this is a newer version with digital art added created by my good friend Eileen Lyons:

You can see more of Eileens work on her Flickr channel here
Products used:
Assorted materials for collage and stamping
Scotch brand decorative tape

Hope your day is bright as well =0)

Hugs~
Photobucket

9 comments:

Maxine D said...

It's summer here, but we have been having too many overcast days and rain for my liking!! Love your painting - it certainly is cheerful and the digital accents are perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Scott said...

Dana,love your art and love you!

Deborah Wainwright said...

Beautiful and a welcome cheery make in this dreary weather xx

Trena inNaperville said...

She's lovely Dana! I really dig her lips! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kelly R said...

This is so beautiful and feels like Summer. I just love how you did her eyes. So clear and blue.

Becky said...

This is stunning.. Have a Happy New Year.. hugs :)

Becky said...

wow Dana, this is beautiful! Gorgeous coloring.

Millan said...

Thank you, for your kind comment at my blog! I have just found your blog, but it looks very nice, I have to come here again and see more, I loved the freebies page, especially the princess digistamps. I saved it and hope to color it soon! Thank you!
/Camilla

Roberta Laliberte said...

SWOON! She is the epitome of sparkly warm loveliness sure to warm any gloomy day! <3