Sunday, February 22, 2015

Back to the Paint

Hello paints, my old friends! It feels like months since we've played together basically because it has.. lol. Sketchbooks are ever present but getting out color and paints just hasn't been happening. I know myself well enough by now to recognize these cycles or seasons. Sometimes it's just crazy with inspiration and actual DOING, other times, like lately, not so much. 
Luckily for me I have plenty to keep me inspired at Soul Food 2015. I'm jumping in the middle with Roberta Laliberte's  lesson which inspired this painting
Now to start back tracking and tackling a few others.  If you've been having a dry streak and need to be inspired by amazing teachers AND students (seriously, some AMAZING artists over at Community Thrive) come on over and join us
Products used:



Maxine D said...

What a bright and cheerful painting Dana - I think it is wonderful.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Great to see you again here... fantastic painting Dana!

happyDiane said...

SPRING! SPRING! Great colors!

sweetpea1030 said...

Hey, Dana,
I love this new painting. Your work always brings a smile to my face. It's been so darn cold, it's nice to see such pretty spring colors. TFS