Monday, April 13, 2015

Gelli Plate Print Transfers - A Video

Hey guys! Long time no see! I'm back to my feast and famine blogging but I'm ok with it and I hope you are too. 
I've recently been creating these post cards:
When I mentioned that I started off by doing some Gelli Plate Print transfers I received a few questions (love you Von!! <3) regarding what that was. So when I started the next batch I just turned on the camera. 
Please keep in mind the photos you see at the end are not finished pieces, just the beginnings of my backgrounds for these girls.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the vid and as always, Happy Arting =0)



Glenda Hoagland said...

Dana, this is such a great video. I learned a lot from it and will try the transfers. I am not comfortable at all with that concept, but you made it look really reasonable to do. Thanks so much. Love your cards.

denthe said...

Oh, I'm in love with your way of working and your colours. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Ann said...

I loved seeing this process Dana; thanks for sharing! I've never used gelli plates before ~ the whole thing looks so fun. Great energizing colors as always!

Jahirul Islam said...

Regardless of the method you choose, preserving your moments and memories is an important thing to do. Don't wait for too long to digitize your old 35mm slide with the 35mm slide scanning service.