Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Come Join the Fun!!!

Hey guys!! I can't wait to tell you about all the new arty endeavors being offered over at Community Thrive!!!


I get asked all the time how I draw my girls, or hear comments, I wish I could draw like you. My Soul Food 2014 class Make A Joyful Noise is being offered in UThrive as an elective.

 In it I show how anyone who can draw a  simple rectangle can with practice, draw whimsical faces just like me. Registration begins June 1st for a mere $35. You will have full access for three months. It includes all original materials and videos are downloadable. But the face is just a portion of what you will learn. You will also see how I create my backgrounds as well as how to age a piece to make it look vintage.

Thrive is broken down into semesters so make sure to check out the other offers as well as the opportunity to be mentored! 


Hugs~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds good Dana ~ if you can, I'd love to get a reminder on the registration date or shortly before.

CanadianRobin said...

I am sure this would be an amazing class. You are such a good teacher and talented artist.