Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Exciting News!

We just returned from a two week vacation to visit my mom in Florida and had a blast! Nothing makes me happier than swimming and being at the beach. We did both, a LOT! 
The topper though was to come home to catch up on emails and find one that was especially amazing! I have been invited to be on the DecoArt Media Design Team!! I couldn't be more thrilled! If you've followed my blog then you know I am a huge fan of their products including both the Americana paints and the Media Line Fluid Acrylics. I especially like to incorporate both on a page or canvas to have that play of transparency and opaque matte on the same piece. Here's a few examples of previous work:






I hope you will head over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog. While you are there make sure to sign up for the newsletter and click on the links to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Thanks for swinging by and I hope to bring you some inspiring projects in the very near future =0)
Hugs~
Photobucket

24 comments:

The Musicalscrapper - AKA MusicScrp said...

OH Dana is wonderful news. They are lucky to have you on their team. Your art is amazing!!! Congrats

Candy C said...

Your work truly is beautiful! I love your faces! I am just starting to try to learn how to do these… I am in all of your work.

Rachel said...

Fabulous news Dana! Congratulations :-)

Janet M. Young said...

Congratulations Dana!! Couldn't happen to a nicer more inspiring artist!!! So happy for you, xoxoxoxoxo

Judiwithaneye00 said...

Thrilled to death for you my Dana Buddy... You are so deserving of this opportunity

Judiwithaneye00 said...

Thrilled to death for you my Dana Buddy... You are so deserving of this opportunity

Sandy Derryberry said...

That's fantastic news! Congratulations and a great big Yahoo!!!

Anita Houston said...

Congrats to you!!! Your work is gorgeous!

Annette McCarty said...

All I can say is how fortunate for DecoArt to have you and your talent to represent them. You are the BEST!!! I love you!!!

APG Jamie said...

this makes me sooooo happy ^5

and I agree with Annette ^^^ they are the fortunate ones

xoxo

Bridget said...

congrats dana they are so lucky to have you ,cn't wait to see your works of art

Glenda Hoagland said...

Congratulations Dana, very proud for you

mandiii20 said...

Such awesome news!! Congrats Dana xxxx

mystele said...

ohhh, wonderful, dana!!!

Deb Packwood said...

What awesome news Dana! You are so deserving of this! Congratulations!

Gina Shillitani said...

Congratulations Dana, you really deserve it! Also... you came to Florida and didn't tell me??? LOL

Tracey Fletcher King said...

hugest congratulations... they are lucky to have you!!!

Maxine D said...

Great news - congratulations Dana :-)
Blessings
Maxine

happyDiane said...

I agree with everyone else, they are lucky to have you!!

Pamela Levingston said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. Now more people will come to love your work and teaching style like I do!

massofhair said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Dana looking forward to your inspiration very much:-)

Carla Mazzone said...

How wonderful for you! I love watching you paint. Congrats!

Harriet Gamble Hensley said...

Congratulations.... you have amazing talent.....

Harriet

Martha Slavin said...

Congratulations, Dana, your work is an inspiration!